26.2 with DONNA is an official charity partner of the 2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon. When you join Team DONNA for the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon, you secure an entry in to the fourth largest marathon in the country with more than 26,000 participants! The “Stadium to the Sea” course, starting at Dodger Stadium and finishing near the Santa Monica Pier, is one of the most scenic in the world, taking runners on a tour of Los Angeles past major landmarks. In 2016, the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon will also host the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team Trials for Men’s and Women’s Marathon.
2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
February 14, 2016
Minimum Fundraising: $1,000.00*
Registration Fee: $170
Participants will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
- Team DONNA technical racing singlet
- Optional entry in to the DONNA Virtual Marathon to earn TWO medals on race day
- Personalized fundraising webpage through EveryDayHero.com that provides:
- A mobile fundraising page that you can customize with your photo and story
- Facebook, Twitter, MapMyFitness, and email integration so you can easily post and share your training and fundraising success
- Team fundraising functionality so you can fundraise with your friends
- Coaching support throughout the lead up to the event so you can achieve your goals
- Ongoing fundraising incentives and promotions
*A minimum fundraising of $1,000 is required. A credit card is required for registration, and will be charged the difference if $1,000 is not raised by March 31, 2016. You will be notified prior to any charges.
How to join Team DONNA for the 2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
- Register online with 26.2 with DONNA. Registration closes December 1.
- Join the Team on EveryDayHero to create your online fundraising account and raise your minimum $1,000 to finish breast cancer.
- When your registration with both the team and EveryDayHero is confirmed, you will receive a unique registration URL to secure your entry in to the 2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon. To learn more about the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon, go to www.lamarathon.com.
- Share your news over social media using the hashtags #UniteLA, #LAMarathon and #RunDONNA.
- Raise $1,000 for breast cancer research at Mayo Clinic and for the critical financial needs of those with breast cancer through The Donna Foundation. You have until March 31 to raise funds.