Expo and Packet Pick-Up
presented by The Jacksonville Jaguars
FREE and open to the public – including FREE parking in Lot J!
IMPORTANT: With the exception of water, no food or beverage is allowed in the Expo. Food must be consumed outside the Expo. For all events taking place inside of TIAA Bank Field, standard security measures, including a bag check, will be in place. Please visit tiaabankfield.com/purse-bag-policy for full details. Umbrellas, strollers and diaper bags will be allowed.
Friday, February 3, 2023: 10:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, February 4, 2023: 6:30 a.m. Packet Pick-up only; 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
TIAA Bank Field
1 TIAA Bank Field Dr
Jacksonville, FL [map]
In partnership with the Jacksonville Jaguars, the DONNA Expo will be held in the indoor Dream Finders Homes Flex Field at TIAA Bank Stadium. The Expo will serve as runner packet pickup, and the stadium will host all Saturday race events including the FIS DONNA 5K presented by Equitable Advisors and DONNA Dash.
DONNA Expo Features
- Race registration and Packet Pick-up*
- Official DONNA merchandise
- VIP Meet and Greets including the Meet the Galloway Pacers powered by PUMA
- Shopping, shopping, shopping with exhibitors and partners
* Packet pick-up for the FIS DONNA 5K presented by Equitable Advisors and DONNA Dash will open at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday. Online race registration will remain open Through Saturday, February 4 At 1 PM EST for the marathon and half marathon. Please Register Prior To Arriving At The DONNA Expo For Packet Pick-Up. On-site, race day packet pickup is NOT available for the marathon and half marathon Sunday morning.
Inside the DONNA Expo
All participants must attend the DONNA Expo to pick up an assigned bib number, finisher’s shirt and runner’s bag. On-site packet pickup is not available for the Marathon or Half Marathon race morning. Please bring your registration confirmation and Photo ID.
Packet Pick-up FAQs
I am not able to make it to Race Packet Pick-up. What do I do?
You may have another person (family member or friend) pick up your race packet for you. The person picking up your race packet will need the following:
- Your confirmation e-mail.
- His or her photo ID.
He or she will need to present these materials to a race official and will be required to show ID in order to verify the identity of the person picking up the race packet.
I am injured, pregnant, or no longer able to attend the race. Can I get a refund?
Entry fees are non-refundable. But feel good that race proceeds go to breast cancer research and care!
Can I defer my entry to next year?
No. Entry deferments are not permitted.
Can I give/sell my number to another person?
No. Entries and race numbers are non-transferable from one person to another.
Can I change my race registration?
Change your mind and want to switch races? That’s cool. To switch your registration, go to your RunSignUp page and choose Manage Registration.
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor for the 2023 DONNA Expo? Visit our Sponsors and Exhibitor Opportunities page for more information. Booth sales open Fall 2022.