Expo and Packet Pick-Up
DONNA Health & Wellness Expo
FREE and open to the public – including FREE parking!
Friday, February 4, 2022: Noon – 6 p.m.
Saturday, February 5, 2022: 7 a.m. Packet Pick-up only; 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
510 Fairground Place
Jacksonville, FL [map]
It has been said our expo is the best in the industry, and this year we are moving to the heart of the City of Jacksonville’s Sports Complex. The Jacksonville Fairgrounds is going pink, will serve as runner packet pickup, and will host all Saturday race events including the 5K presented by Equitable Advisors, Anniversary 15K Relay presented by FIS and the DONNA Dash.
DONNA Expo Features
- Race registration and Packet Pick-up*
- Official DONNA merchandise
- VIP Meet and Greets including the Meet the Galloway Pacers
- Shopping, shopping, shopping with exhibitors and partners
* Packet pick-up for the 5K, 15K Relay and DONNA Dash will open at 7 a.m. on Saturday. Online race registration will remain open Through Saturday, February 5 At 3 PM EST for the marathon and half marathon. Please Register Prior To Arriving At The DONNA Expo For Packet Pick-Up. On-site, race day packet pickup is NOT available for the marathon and half marathon Sunday morning.
Inside the DONNA Expo
All participants must attend the DONNA Expo to pick up an assigned bib number and Runner’s Bag. On-site packet pickup is not available for the Marathon or Half Marathon race morning. Please bring your registration confirmation and Photo ID.
Packet Pick-up FAQs
I am not able to make it to Race Packet Pick-up. What do I do?
You may have another person (family member or friend) pick up your race packet for you. The person picking up your race packet will need the following:
- Your confirmation e-mail.
- His or her photo ID.
He or she will need to present these materials to a race official and will be required to show ID in order to verify the identity of the person picking up the race packet.
I am injured, pregnant, or no longer able to attend the race. Can I get a refund?
Entry fees are non-refundable. But feel good that race proceeds go to breast cancer research and care!
Can I defer my entry to next year?
No. Entry deferments are not permitted.
Can I give/sell my number to another person?
No. Entries and race numbers are non-transferable from one person to another.
Can I change my race registration?
Change your mind and want to switch races? That’s cool. To switch your registration, go to your Active My Events page.
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor for the 2022 DONNA Expo? Visit our Sponsors and Exhibitor Opportunities page for more information.