Expo and Packet Pick-Up
FREE and open to the public – including FREE parking!
Friday, February 9, 2018: Noon – 7 p.m.
Saturday, February 10, 2018: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, 1000 Water Street, Jacksonville, Florida [map]
It has been said our expo is the best in the industry. We agree! Spend the day visiting exhibitors featuring apparel like the SparkleSkirt Official Running Skirt, fitness gear like the Fitletic Official Running Belt, and loads of free samples and giveaways.
DONNA Expo Features
- Race registration and Packet Pick-up
- Official DONNA merchandise
- VIP Meet and Greets including the Meet the Galloway Pacers presented by Momentum Transportation
- Shopping, shopping, shopping with more than 100 exhibitors and partners
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor for the 2018 DONNA Expo? Visit our Sponsors and Exhibitor Opportunities page for more information.
Expo Shuttle from Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
DONNA will provide continuous bus service from Host Hotel Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa to the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center on Saturday.
Saturday, February 10 – 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., operating on a 30-minute service continuous loop.
Inside the DONNA Expo
Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center [map]
1000 Water Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
All participants must attend the DONNA Expo to pick up an assigned Bib number with timing device and Goodie Bag. On-site packet pickup is not available for the Marathon, Half Marathon and Marathon Relay race morning.
Expo & Packet Pick-up Dates and Times
- Friday, February 9, 2018: Noon – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 10, 2018: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- All participants must attend the DONNA Expo to pick up their Bib number with timing device, and participant shirt.
- All participants will also receive our DONNA goodie bag that we work all year long to find the best freebies to include.
- Photo IDs are required.
- Need help? Ask an Eisai Volunteer.
- See below for Packet Pick-up FAQs.
Packet Pick-up FAQs
I am not able to make it to Race Packet Pick-up. What do I do?
You may have another person (family member or friend) pick up your race packet for you. The person picking up your race packet will need the following:
- Your confirmation e-mail.
- His or her photo ID.
He or she will need to present these materials to a race official and will be required to show ID in order to verify the identity of the person picking up the race packet.
I am injured, pregnant, or no longer able to attend the race. Can I get a refund?
Entry fees are non-refundable. But feel good that race proceeds go to breast cancer research and care!
Can I defer my entry to next year?
No. Entry deferments are not permitted.
Can I give/sell my number to another person?
No. Entries and race numbers are non-transferable from one person to another.
Can I change my race registration?
After January 12, 2018, change requests will only be accepted at the Expo. To switch races, please pick-up your bib and goodie bag for the race you are currently registered, and take the materials to Runner Relations. You will be issued a new bib and pay any required fees.