Fundraising for DONNA
Together We WILL
Together We Will
Ask anyone who’s participated in DONNA Marathon Weekend, or any DONNA signature event, and they’ll tell you this is a weekend of unconditional love and support. It’s not just about being together, but pushing each other to run a little faster, walk a little further and give a little more, because together we can, and we will.
This season, we are asking for YOUR help to raise $500,000 for The DONNA Foundation. The needs of The DONNA Foundation have expanded, and we know that with the help of the DONNA nation, we can achieve this monumental goal. Together we can. #TogetherWeWILL
Did you know…
- Our survivorship, education and awareness programs reach nearly 10,000 survivors, their families and loved ones annually.
- Our current service year of the DONNA CareLine is trending up 40% over last year for the volume of families needing our support.
- Next year, we are on trend to serve more than 1,000 families living with breast cancer and we cannot do this without your help.
- 70% of the families we serve are living at or near 400% of the national poverty level.
- 60% of the patients we serve are between the ages of 35 and 55.
- The DONNA CareLine is able to consistently mitigate or resolve 97% of its annual cases.
- The DONNA Foundation funds ‘game-changing’ research at Mayo Clinic like this equipment funded this year.
Ready to fundraise?
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. The toll free number of the Department is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) – if calling from within the State of Florida, or (850) 488-2221 – if calling from outside of Florida. The State of Florida registration number of The DONNA Foundation, Inc. is CH27287. The DONNA Foundation, Inc. retains 100% of contributions received.
Questions? Please call 904-355-PINK (7465) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org