Health & Safety Plan
Review Before You Race
While coming together to finish breast cancer is vital to the mission of The DONNA Foundation, the health and well-being of patients, race participants, survivors and their supporters is our top priority. Whether it be in-person or virtually, it is important for all of us to do our part to protect ourselves and those around us. Please review before you race the DONNA Health & Safety plans.
The DONNA Foundation will continue to follow the recommendations of the scientific community and all developments related to COVID-19, and will modify the event plan as necessary.
- Participants may transfer to in-person or virtual through Saturday, 2/05/22 at 3 PM ET online at https://myevents.active.com/TheDONNAFoundationInc. Additional fees may apply.
- Participants transferring from an in-person race to the same virtual race due to COVID or exposure to COVID will not pay additional registration fees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the transfer, and allow at least 24 to 48 hours for a response.
- Virtual registration will remain open through Monday, 2/28/22 at 11:59 pm ET.
Regardless of vaccination status, masks are required at all times indoors including the DONNA Health & Wellness Expo.
Regardless of vaccination status, masks are highly recommended outdoors. All individuals should wear a mask outdoors when they cannot be socially distant. Masks are not required while running.
Masks will be available on-site. All volunteers, sponsors, vendors and staff will be required to wear a mask when they cannot be socially distant.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Please check your temperature before arrival to any DONNA event to confirm you do not have a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or more. If you have a fever, please stay home. You may transfer to the virtual event.
STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL ILL
If you feel ill or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. You may transfer to the virtual event. For more information, visit the CDC website.
We are all about being social, but please keep your physical distance while attending a DONNA event. Avoid unnecessary crowding in lines and follow all instructions at the race start. All race events are now capped based on venue capacities and materials. Registration will remain open through 2/3/22 at 3 PM ET or when capacity is reached.
Please also be aware:
- Indoor events involving food and beverage will not be held, including the DONNA Anniversary Reception planned for Friday, February 4 at Sawgrass Marriott.
- Due to driver shortages, bus transportation will not be provided. Other transportation and parking options »
- No in-person/walk-up registration. Online registration is required.
- Pre-race Packet Pickup from the DONNA Health & Wellness Expo is required.
- Post-race, packets may be retrieved from DONNA Headquarters starting 2/14, and will be available through 2/28. Contact email@example.com to arrange for pick up.
- Packets may be mailed for a fee. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Packets not retrieved by February 28, 2022 will be recycled.
- Wave starts to reduce the number of participants in one area. Start procedures will be included in race instructions.
- Sanitization and handwashing are encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations.
- Gloves are required for those distributing material.