How It Works
While fundraising is not required to participate in most DONNA events, it is encouraged. Funds go to The DONNA Foundation to provide financial assistance and support to families living with breast cancer and fund ground breaking breast cancer research at Mayo Clinic. Anyone can fundraise. Set up your online fundraising account today on CrowdRise ».
Here are 5 easy ways to Fundraise!
- Run the Race! 26.2 with DONNA is the only marathon in the country dedicated solely to finishing breast cancer. Net race proceeds go to the cause.
- Get Active, Go Social! Just visit our Fundraising Homepage on CrowdRise to sign up, and you’ll be given your own URL you can send out to family, friends, and supporters, allowing them to become a part of your accomplishment on race day. Leverage social media sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn to spread the word!
- Get the Word Out! Download a DONNA Fundraiser Letter with Form (PDF) and distribute it to potential donors. It includes charitable information and 501(c)(3) documentation for tax-deduction purposes.
- Find a Match! Does your company have a matching gift program? If you have a matching form to submit to our team, you can complete the donor portion and fax the form to our Treasurer at 904-551-0746. We will complete the Foundation portion and submit it to the appropriate company for the matching amount.
- Set a Goal! You’ve set a goal to go the distance on race day, now set a goal for your fundraising efforts too. Then get out there and make it happen!
For offline donations, please download a DONNA Donations Form (PDF) to track your donations and pledges. Once you have collected donations, please mail in your fundraising page and money to:
The DONNA Foundation
11762 Marco Beach Drive Suite 6
Jacksonville, FL 32224
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. The toll free number of the Department is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) – if calling from within the State of Florida, or (850) 488-2221 – if calling from outside of Florida. The State of Florida registration number of The DONNA Foundation, Inc. is CH27287. The DONNA Foundation, Inc. retains 100% of contributions received.
Questions? Please call 904-355-PINK (7465) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org