Jeff Galloway Training Program
Donna Marathon Training for the 15th ANNIVERSARY DONNA Marathon Weekend in 2022
DONNA Marathon Training Kick-off
Saturday, July 10, 2021 | 7 to 9 AM
11762 Marco Beach Drive, Suite 6
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Note: The Jacksonville Galloway Training Program is adopting RRCA and CARA guidelines for Group Running, Operational Preparedness for COVID-19 and Running Safety Guideline.
Training with Jeff Galloway
Jeff Galloway Training is the official training program for DONNA. Jeff Galloway’s Marathon and Half Marathon Training Programs are for all levels of runners, from beginning runners to Boston qualifiers. This Low-mileage, Injury-free Training Program is for those who have jobs, families, and a life!
The achievement of completing a marathon/half marathon training program and finishing the event will be your treasure for the rest of your life. The training schedule which follows is the latest evolution in a minimal mileage, low-impact training routine which has been used successfully by an estimated 100,000 marathoners since 1978.
The power of the group cannot be understated. Jeff’s success rate is 98% for those who go through and follow the Galloway Training Program. As a team, you can share the challenges, the laughs, the struggles and the exhilaration. No one needs to go through a tough day without being bolstered by others. As you give support, you’ll receive much in return. Every year, in just about every pace group, lifelong friendships are formed. Find out more here »
If you’re in Jacksonville, check out the Jacksonville Galloway Training Program
NEW! Jeff Galloway’s Customized Training Plan
Jeff’s proven method has helped hundreds of thousands to achieve their goals, injury-free. Whether you’re a beginner or a Boston Qualifier, let us customize a plan that allows you to “have a life” while achieving your goals.Your 6-month Custom Training Plan includes –
- A customized training schedule to your target race over the next season
- Daily email reminders of upcoming workouts
- Based upon your current conditioning
- Drills to improve running form, efficiency, and speed
- For runners at every fitness level, from beginning runners to ultra-runners
- Perfect for those without a local Galloway Program or with busy schedules
This individual “E-Coaching” Program gives you a training program designed by Jeff and direct, priority access to him when you have questions or clarifications. Whether you just want to run without pain, or qualify for the Boston Marathon, we will provide you with 6 months of coaching support, a training program fit for your goals, and many other items. This programs is suited for all levels of runners, including beginners. Learn more here »
Books, E-Books and Apps
Before Those First Steps!
There are very few people who should not exercise because of cardiovascular, structural, muscular, or other problems. It is very important to ensure that you are not in this risk category.
- Before beginning any exercise, diet or other improvement program, be sure to have yourself and the program evaluated by specialists in the areas you are pursuing.
- The advice in this book is offered as such-advice from one exerciser to another. It is not mean to be a prescription and should be evaluated as noted above and below.
- Specific structures and problems of individuals may require program modifications.
- In each area, find specialists who are also knowledgeable about the positive and other effects of exercise and running.
- Ask several respected leaders in the fitness community for recommendations of specialists.
- Always back off any exercise or program when you feel any risk of injury or health.
- The benefits come from regular exercise and steady adherence to a long-term program.
- Never radically increase the amount of exercise or drastically change diet and other health elements.
- Joining a group helps motivation!
- Have fun and you’ll want to continue.
For more information, visit JeffGalloway.com.