NEW DONNA Virtual Race Series For the Whole Family
We are feeling especially grateful for solo runs as we continue to practice social distancing. Parents social distancing with kids, we see you. This is hard. Running is our happy place. Let’s take the kids with us to our happy place and make some happy memories! Here’s how it all works…
- You and/or your kiddos register online for a DONNA Virtual Event.
- Get super excited when your downloadable race bib and Charge Running instructions arrive in your inbox!
- KIDS! Download our progress color page to track your miles.
- Run 3.1, 13.1 or 26.2 miles between now and June 30 anywhere!
- Post your results and a photo with your race bib in our Facebook group, insta or tweet using the hashtag #rundonnavirtual! (That’s not required, but super fun.)
- Get REALLY super excited when your DONNA medal, shirt and drawstring bag arrive in your mailbox starting April! Congratulations on your finish. *Note: the discounted Kids Virtual Event includes a medal only.
We rely on events like our Virtual Series to fund the critical programs of The DONNA Foundation so that no family has to choose between lifesaving treatments and groceries. Thank you for your continued support as all of us pivot in these uncertain times. We look forward to bringing our DONNA family back together for a run, in the meantime #RunDONNAVirtual.