All DONNA Marathon Weekend events will be timed using Race Result Bib Tags. Please remember:
- Your timing chip or bibtag is placed on the back of your race bib. It must be correctly worn for your race time to be accurately captured.
- Do not remove the tag or foam spacer from your bib.
- Do not fold your bib or excessively bend or twist the bibtag.
- Wear your bib on your chest/abdomen. Do not wear on your back, side, leg or arm.
- Always keep your bib visible, do not cover with a jacket.
- Do not attach beside/under/over a zip. Metal has a negative impact on the bibtag.
- Relay teams will be timed with a relay baton containing the timing chip. Do not raise the baton over your head when crossing a timing mat. The baton should be waist high.