Races & Challenges
NEW in 2019, DONNA Marathon Weekend will start and finish in the heart of Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach, Florida. Known by locals as the Beaches Town Center, this oceanfront destination twelve miles east of downtown Jacksonville offers a wealth of choices to shop, dine, relax and now race! February 8 – 10, 2019, DONNA Marathon Weekend will include a 5K, Half Marathon, Marathon, Ultramarathon and Event Challenges and will again fill the Beaches of Northeast Florida with thousands of runners from all 50 states and many countries. Participants enjoy an even flatter, faster Boston-Qualifying marathon course that takes them through the four beautiful beach communities of Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach and Ponte Vedra Beach with scenic views and an outpouring of crowd support. Expect water stations nearly every mile, race day temps averaging 55° F, and streets lined with a 26-mile beach block party. And it’s pink. Very pink. There’s a reason this event has been recognized by CNN Travel as one of the “Seven Marathons Worth the Trip” and “Favorite Charity Race” from the readers of Women’s Running Magazine. We are the National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer. Start Training.
Are you running to finish breast cancer? We want to give you a FREE registration and exclusive Fundraiser First Class Experience during Marathon Weekend. If you think that sounds awesome, check out this year’s fundraising program »
2019 DONNA Marathon Weekend Race Events
- Half Marathon
- DONNA Challenge – The “Booby Trap Challenge” presented by FIS
- 5K presented by AXA and Jaguars Foundation
- Family Fun Run presented by Jaguars Foundation
- DONNA 110 Ultra Marathon
- Treasured Chest Challenge in partnership with the Publix Gasparilla Half Marathon
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Entry fees for all DONNA events are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferrable. But what a fabulous donation to a fantastic cause!
- Change your mind and want to switch races? That’s cool. To switch your registration, go to your Active My Events page.
- Questions, contact us at email@example.com or call 904-355-PINK.
How do I know if I am registered?
You will receive an e-mail confirming your race registration. We will not send separate confirmation cards. To confirm your registration, go to your Active My Events page. Please note: due to privacy policies, we are unable to provide a searchable entrant’s directory.
As a Team Captain, how can I review and revise my team members?
To review your team’s registrations, go to your Active My Events page.
Give the gift that keeps on giving! You may purchase a gift registration for any of the DONNA events by calling our race office at 904-551-0732.