110 Ultra Marathon
The DONNA 110 Ultra Marathon
In 2012, five individuals and two relay teams inspired by the 110% Play Harder Challenge ran 110 miles and raised more than $115K. In 2024, the Challenge continues! Athletes will cover 110 miles to finish breast cancer. Race the traditional Ultra Marathon in-person, or take on the miles as a virtual challenge over time with our DONNA 110 Mile-A-Day Challenge.Saturday February 3 – Sunday February 4, 2024 7:30 AM Stage 1 Start: EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL [Map]
7:30 AM Stage 2 Start: Seawalk Pavilion, Jacksonville Beach, FL [Map]
Registration for the in-person DONNA 110 Ultra Marathon will close Friday, January 26 at 11:59 PM ET. Packet pick-up from the Expo is required. There is no race day packet pickup.
DONNA 110 Participants Receive
- DONNA 110 Finisher’s Belt Buckle Medal
Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
Keepsake Race Bib
Access to Athletes’ Village for pre and post-race festivities
- Course support for the last 26.2 Miles
- Access to the DONNA Ultra Base Camp for supplies and gear-check
Registration for this event will close a week before race weekend. The last day to register is Friday, January 26.
DONNA requires all athletes participating in the in-person DONNA 110 to have previous ultra race experience of at least 50 miles within the race’s cutoff time. Proof of experience will be requested upon registration.
Ultra Marathon Host Hotel
Oceanfront1515 1st Street N.
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
DONNA 110 Race Instructions
Responsibilities and Timing
Individual participants will be manually timed by a course marshal for “Stage 1” from the start of the race through the completion of the first 84 miles.
Runners will then run the DONNA 26.2 Marathon event and will be chip timed. The official marathon time will be added to the stage 1 time to calculate final standings.
For questions about this event, please contact us.
DONNA 110 Course
The DONNA 110 stage 1 starts at 7:30 AM from EverBank Stadium in Downtown Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday, February 3 with the crowds of the FIS DONNA 5K supporting your start.
After an initial run to the beach, the course continues with loops in the beautiful neighborhoods of Atlantic Beach, to finish stage 1 at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront hotel. Stage 2 starts at 7:30 AM on Sunday, February 4 with the official start of 26.2 with DONNA The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer.
Individuals will take the following routes to reach the 110 miles:
- Start to check-in at Bull Memorial Park (Basecamp), Course 19.85 Miles »
- Atlantic Beach Loops, Course 61.69 Miles (8 Loops) »
- Basecamp to Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront Hotel, Course 2.08 Miles »
- 26.2 with DONNA, 26.2 Miles: Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 7:30 AM
Course Time Requirements
- Athletes must finish lap 4 by 9:30 p.m. to continue beyond 50 miles.
- Athletes must finish lap 7 by 4:00 a.m. to continue on the final lap.
- Athletes must reach the finish at Hampton Inn by 6:30 a.m. to be recognized as finishing the first day. Any runner that misses any cutoff will still be permitted to run the DONNA Marathon and earn a marathon finish, but only those who meet all cutoffs and officially finish the marathon will be recognized as a DONNA 110 official finisher.
- REQUIRED: All athletes must check in with our course marshal at 7 AM Sunday morning from the Galloway 26.3 Party Tent at the Seawalk Pavilion/Latham Plaza to confirm your start of stage 2. The 26.2 with DONNA will start at 7:30 AM.
DONNA 110 Course Support
Day 1: DONNA will provide an Aid Station with Water and Gatorade at approximately 10 miles. DONNA will provide Water, Gatorade, gels, electrolyte tablets, and snacks at Basecamp.
Day 2: The 26.2 with DONNA Marathon course will be open for 7 hours, and water, fuel and aid stations will be positioned along the race course. Hydration stations will be available approximately every mile with water and Gatorade. HUMA gels will be available at all stations. Medical support provided by Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department will be available and ready to assist you along the marathon route and main medical near the Start/Finish Line.
Bull Memorial Park will serve as basecamp. Parking is available.
Aid Station Bag Drop
Bag check is available and is limited to:
- One (1) bag for Hampton Inn Oceanfront Hotel/Stage 1 Finish
- One (1) bag for DONNA Runners’ Village/Race Finish
- Two (2) bags for Basecamp
No coolers or large items will be accepted. Drop bags should be clearly clearly marked with your name and bib number. A volunteer will collect these at the start. Please do not send anything to basecamp that you will need between stages unless you have a crew collecting bags for you.
Basecamp – Please mark any bag for transport to Basecamp and leave with the designated DONNA team member when you start. A volunteer will transport these to Basecamp after you start.
Hampton Inn Oceanfront Hotel/Stage 1 Finish – Please mark any bag for transport to the hotel and leave with the designated DONNA team member when you start. Bags will be available when you finish Stage 1, in the Sand Dollar room at the Hampton Inn.
Marathon Finish Line – Bags for the 26.2 with DONNA Finish Line should be marked “DONNA Finish” and will be in the Gear Check inside Athletes’ Village at the finish line. Finish Line bags will not be available when you complete the first stage.
Please be aware:
- Runners may not drive themselves home after stage 1. Runners are encouraged to stay at the Hampton Inn or have a designated driver take them home at the completion of stage 1.
- Check-in is required at basecamp after every lap.
- Runners who leave the course before finishing Day 1 will be considered as having abandoned the 110. Runners who have accidentally deviated from the course must disclose the error to the course marshal, but may be allowed to continue at the course marshal’s discretion.
- Check-in is required at Hampton Inn Oceanfront Hotel Sand Dollar room at the completion of stage 1.
- If you do not finish, check in with the course marshal is required at the time of decision.
- REQUIRED: All athletes must check in with our course marshal at 7 AM Sunday morning at the Galloway 26.3 Party tent in Seawalk Pavilion/Latham Plaza to confirm your start of stage 2. The 26.2 with DONNA will start at 7:30 AM.
*Details subject to change. Please check back often.