110 Ultra Marathon
Saturday, February 9 – Sunday, February 10, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 AM
Beaches Town Center
Neptune Beach, Florida
In 2012, five individuals and two relay teams inspired by the 110% Play Harder Challenge ran 110 miles and raised more than $115K. In 2019, the Challenge continues! Athletes will cover 110 miles to finish breast cancer.
NEW In 2019, The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer will start and finish in the heart of Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach, Florida. Known by locals as the Beaches Town Center, this oceanfront destination twelve miles east of downtown Jacksonville offers a wealth of choices to shop, dine, relax and now race!
DONNA 110 Participants Receive
- DONNA 110 Finisher’s Belt Buckle
- Finisher’s Medal, NEW DESIGN in 2019
- Short-sleeved, gender-specific performance shirt
- Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
- Keepsake Race Bib (Personalized by first name for all those who register on or before January 11, 2019)
- Access to Runners’ Village for pre and post-race festivities
- Course support » for the last 26.2 Miles
- A warm fuzzy feeling that by participating, you know that #TogetherWeWill Finish Breast Cancer
- Access to the DONNA Ultra Base Camp for supplies and gear-check
Fundraiser Experience – Registration fees will be refunded when your fundraising goal is achieved. Learn more »
Entry through 6/30/18 – $120
Entry 7/01/18 – 10/31/18 – $140
Entry 11/01/18 – 1/31/19 – $160
Entry after 02/01/19 – $170
Responsibilities and Timing
Individual participants will be manually timed by a course marshal for “Day 1” from the start of the race through the completion of the first 83.5 miles.
Runners will then run the DONNA 26.2 Marathon event and will be chip timed. The official marathon time will be added to the stage 1 time to calculate final standings.
For questions about this event, please contact us.
DONNA requires all athletes participating in the DONNA 110 to have previous ultra race experience of at least 50 miles within the race’s cutoff time. Proof of experience will be requested upon registration.
DONNA 110 Course
The NEW DONNA 110 Course begins with an epic send off, from the start/finish of the DONNA 5K presented by AXA and The Jaguars Foundation with more than 2,000 5K participants and spectators cheering on your big start. After an initial loop to base camp, the course continues with loops in the beautiful neighborhoods of Atlantic Beach. Individuals will take the following routes to reach the 110 miles:
- Start to check-in at Atlantic Beach Elementary School (Basecamp), 8.37 Miles, Course Map
- Atlantic Beach Loops, 8.37 Miles, completed 9 times for 75.33 Miles, Course Map
- 26.2 with DONNA, 26.2 Miles
Course Time Requirements
- Athletes must finish lap 6 by 9 p.m. to continue beyond 50 miles.
- Athletes must finish lap 9 by 3:45 a.m. to continue on the final lap.
- Athletes must finish the final lap by 6 a.m. to be recognized as finishing the first day. Any runner that misses any cutoff will still be permitted to run the DONNA Marathon and earn a marathon finish, but only those who meet all cutoffs and officially finish the marathon will be recognized as a DONNA 110 official finisher.
DONNA 110 Course Support*
Day 1: DONNA will provide Water, Gatorade, GU, electrolyte tablets, and snacks at Basecamp.
Day 2: The 26.2 with DONNA Marathon course will be open for 7 hours, and water, fuel and aid stations will be positioned along the race course. JustWater Hydration stations will be available approximately every mile with water and Gatorade. GU Energy gels will be available starting at mile 6. Medical aid stations will be available no more than every 4 miles.
Basecamp and overnight Accommodations
Atlantic Beach Elementary School will serve as basecamp. Next door, Community Presbyterian Church has graciously offered to host athletes overnight following the completion of day 1. The start of Day 2 is only steps away (.25 miles to be exact). The church offers comfortable cots with linens and male and female shower facilities. Windows overlook the basecamp so you can watch your fellow athletes along the way.
Aid Station Bag Drop
Bag check is available and is limited to:
- One (1) bag for Community Presbyterian Church/Stage 1 Finish
- One (1) bag for DONNA Runners’ Village/Race Finish
- Two (2) bags for Basecamp
No coolers or large items will be accepted. Drop bags should be clearly clearly marked with your name and bib number. A volunteer will collect these at the start. Please do not send anything to basecamp that you will need between stages unless you have a crew collecting bags for you.
Basecamp – Please mark any bag for transport to Basecamp and leave with the designated DONNA team member when you start. A volunteer will transport these to Basecamp after you start.
Community Presbyterian/Stage 1 Finish – Please mark any bag for transport to the church and leave with the designated DONNA team member when you start. Bags will be available when you finish Stage 1, inside the church.
Marathon Finish Line – Bags for the 26.2 with DONNA Finish Line should be marked “DONNA Finish” and will be in the UPS Gear Check inside Runners’ Village at the finish line. Finish Line bags will not be available when you complete the first stage.
If you will be leaving your car overnight, please park at Atlantic Beach Elementary School.
Please be aware:
- Check-in is required at basecamp or inside the Community Presbyterian at the completion of stage 1.
- If you do not finish, check in with the course marshal is required at the time of decision.
*Details subject to change. Please check back often.