110 Ultra Marathon
Saturday, February 10 – Sunday, February 11, 2018
Start Time: 7:30 AM
Start: Near the DONNA Start, THE PLAYERS Championship Parking off ATP Tour Blvd. [Map]
Finish: Mayo Clinic
In 2012, five individuals and two relay teams inspired by the 110% Play Harder Challenge ran 110 miles and raised more than $115K. In 2017, the Challenge continues! Athletes will cover 110 miles to finish breast cancer. Participants will run through the night in Atlantic Beach from the 110 Base Camp located at the Adele Grage Community Center in Atlantic Beach. DONNA Curb Crews are invited all night to cheer these participants to the finish line!
DONNA 110 Participants Receive
- DONNA 110 Finisher’s Belt Buckle
- Finisher’s Medal, NEW DESIGN in 2018
- Long-sleeved, gender-specific performance shirt
- Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
- Keepsake Race Bib (Personalized by first name for all those who register on or before January 12, 2018)
- Access to Runners’ Village for pre and post-race festivities
- Course support » for the last 26.2 Miles
- A warm fuzzy feeling that by participating, you are a part of the #BeTheFINISH movement to finish breast cancer
- Access to the DONNA Ultra Base Camp for supplies and gear-check
Fundraiser Experience – FREE
Entry through 6/30/17 – $120
Entry 7/01/17 – 10/31/17 – $140
Entry 11/01/16 – 1/31/18 – $160
Entry after 02/01/18 – $170
Responsibilities and Timing
Individual participants will be manually timed by a course marshal for “Day 1” from the start of the race through the completion of the first 83.5 miles. All runners must complete this first stage by 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning with check-in points at the start, Basecamp in Atlantic Beach, and the finish at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort. Runners will then run the DONNA 26.2 Marathon event and will be chip timed. The official marathon time will be added to the stage 1 time to calculate final standings.
For questions about this event, please contact us.
DONNA requires all athletes participating in the DONNA 110 to have previous ultra race experience of at least 50 miles within the race’s cutoff time. Proof of experience will be requested upon registration.
DONNA 110 Course
The DONNA 110 Course highlights the welcoming neighborhoods of Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach. Individuals and teams will take the following routes to reach the 110 miles:
- Start to Northern Course Loop, check-in at Adele Grage Community Center (Basecamp), 10.63 Miles, Course Map
- Northern Course Loop, 6.95 Miles, completed 9 times for 62.55 Miles, with check-in and support at Basecamp, Course Map
- Basecamp return to Stage 1 Finish at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort, 10.38 Miles, Course Map
- 26.2 with DONNA, 26.2 Miles
DONNA 110 Course Support*
Day 1: DONNA will provide Water, Gatorade, GU, electrolyte tablets, and snacks at Basecamp.
Day 2: The 26.2 with DONNA Marathon course will be open for 7 hours, and water, fuel and aid stations will be positioned along the race course. Water stations will be available approximately every mile. Odd mile water stations will provide Gatorade. GU, our official fuel partner, will be available starting at mile 6, every 4 miles. Medical aid stations will be available every 3 miles.
Aid Station Bag Drop
Bag check is available and is limited to:
- One (1) bag for Sawgrass Marriott/Stage 1 Finish
- One (1) bag for Mayo Clinic Runners’ Village/Race Finish
- Two (2) bags for Basecamp
No coolers or large items will be accepted. Drop bags should be clearly clearly marked with your name and bib number. A volunteer will collect these at the start. Please do not send anything to basecamp that you will need between stages unless you have a crew collecting bags for you.
Basecamp – Please mark any bag for transport to Basecamp and leave with the designated DONNA team member when you start. A volunteer will transport these to Basecamp after you start.
Sawgrass Marriott/Stage 1 Finish – Please mark any bag for transport to the Sawgrass Marriott and leave with the designated DONNA team member when you start. Bags will be available when you finish Stage 1, inside the Sawgrass Marriott, Tournament Hall A.
Marathon Finish Line – Bags for the 26.2 with DONNA Finish Line should be marked “DONNA Finish” and will be in the UPS Gear Check inside Runners’ Village at the finish line on the campus of Mayo Clinic. Finish Line bags will not be available when you complete the first stage.
If you will be leaving your car overnight, please park at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa and allow an extra 15 minutes to walk to the start.
Please be aware:
- Basecamp will close at 3:30 AM. All athletes must complete all north loops prior to this time.
- Check-in is required inside the Sawgrass Marriott Resort at the completion of stage 1. Race staff will be available in Tournament Hall A.
- If you do not finish, check in with the course marshal is required at the time of decision.
*Details subject to change. Please check back often.