110 Ultra Marathon
Saturday, February 9 – Sunday, February 10, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 AM*
Beaches Town Center*
Neptune Beach, Florida*
*Start time and location subject to change.
In 2012, five individuals and two relay teams inspired by the 110% Play Harder Challenge ran 110 miles and raised more than $115K. In 2019, the Challenge continues! Athletes will cover 110 miles to finish breast cancer.
NEW In 2019, The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer will start and finish in the heart of Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach, Florida. Known by locals as the Beaches Town Center, this oceanfront destination twelve miles east of downtown Jacksonville offers a wealth of choices to shop, dine, relax and now race!
We are working on this reimagine of your DONNA Marathon Weekend in 2019. Exciting details are coming including updated courses! Stay tuned. #PardonOurDust #RunDONNA #TogetherWeWill
DONNA 110 Participants Receive
- DONNA 110 Finisher’s Belt Buckle
- Finisher’s Medal, NEW DESIGN in 2019
- Long-sleeved, gender-specific performance shirt
- Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
- Keepsake Race Bib (Personalized by first name for all those who register on or before January 11, 2019)
- Access to Runners’ Village for pre and post-race festivities
- Course support » for the last 26.2 Miles
- A warm fuzzy feeling that by participating, you know that #TogetherWeWill Finish Breast Cancer
- Access to the DONNA Ultra Base Camp for supplies and gear-check
Fundraiser Experience – Registration fees will be refunded when your fundraising goal is achieved. Learn more »
Entry through 6/30/18 – $120
Entry 7/01/18 – 10/31/18 – $140
Entry 11/01/18 – 1/31/19 – $160
Entry after 02/01/19 – $170
Responsibilities and Timing
Individual participants will be manually timed by a course marshal for “Day 1” from the start of the race through the completion of the first 83.5 miles. All runners must complete this first stage by 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning with check-in points at the start, Basecamp in Atlantic Beach, and the finish at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort. Runners will then run the DONNA 26.2 Marathon event and will be chip timed. The official marathon time will be added to the stage 1 time to calculate final standings.
For questions about this event, please contact us.
DONNA requires all athletes participating in the DONNA 110 to have previous ultra race experience of at least 50 miles within the race’s cutoff time. Proof of experience will be requested upon registration.