DONNA 110 Mile-A-Day Challenge
A Challenge to Get Healthy and Finish Breast Cancer
Beginning October 1, 2022, challenge yourself and your friends and family to walk one mile per day for 110 days, finishing up just in time for the 2023 DONNA Marathon Weekend in February. This is the DONNA 110 Mile-A-Day Challenge.
Did you know exercise reduces treatment-related adverse effects and reduces by up to 50% cancer-specific and overall mortality in breast cancer?* The objective of the DONNA 110 Mile-A-Day Challenge is to encourage our DONNA community to collectively walk 20,000 miles while focusing on living a healthy, fearless, and sustainable life as The DONNA Foundation celebrates its 20th anniversary year. 20 Years. Countless Miles. One Destination: to Finish Breast Cancer. #DestinationDONNA
How It Works
1. Register – registration will remain open until February 4, 2023 at 3 PM ET.
2. Walk! Starting October 1, 2022, recruit a friend, join a group, commit to move your body every day!
3. SUBMIT RESULTS – we have fun milestones to achieve along the way, so track your miles with us. Help us reach our goal to walk 20,000 miles together to finish breast cancer! Results submission opens October 1, 2022 and ends DONNA Marathon Sunday, February 5, 2023.
4. Receive Your Swag! In February 2023, get excited when your amazing DONNA 110 finisher’s belt buckle medal and shirt arrive in your mailbox. Registration fee includes shipping to US addresses only.
DONNA 110 Mile-a-day Participants Receive
Material will be shipped following DONNA Marathon Weekend in February 2023. Packet mailing is only available for addresses within the United States. To make special arrangements, please contact us.
- Finisher’s Medal
- Finisher’s Shirt, our favorite cotton blend
- Keepsake Race Bib
Fees include shipping of race material.
Exclusive for Monthly Giving Society Members: $50
Opening Day 07/13/22 – 10% Off – $54
Entry 07/14/22 – Close – $60
Frequently Asked Questions:
May I run or walk more than 1 mile per day? Yes! The objective is to accumulate 110 miles on or before DONNA Marathon Weekend February 3 – 5, 2023.
May I run or walk more than 110 miles? Yes! Help us achieve our goal to collectively walk or run 20,000 miles to finish breast cancer.
May I log more than one walk or run in a single day? Yes! You are able to submit multiple activity entries per day.
What if I skip a day? Rest days are important, so totally ok to miss a day.