Together We WILL
UPDATED: Anytime before June 30, 2020
DONNA 5K, Half Marathon or Marathon
Run 13.1 or 26.2 miles before March 31 anywhere in the world, share your results and photos with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter – and you’ll receive our famous Finisher’s Medal right to your door.
Like all DONNA events, all net proceeds benefit The DONNA Foundation.
- Virtual 5K Entry: $25
- Virtual Half Marathon Entry: $75 $48.75 with promo code OFFSEASON
- Virtual Marathon Entry: $85 $55.25 with promo code OFFSEASON
- Kids Virtual Marathon or Half Marathon: $25
- Family Virtual Marathon or Half Marathon: Save $10 when registering for two or more virtual events at the same time.
DONNA Virtual Participants Receive
- Downloadable race bib, e-mailed to you with registration confirmation
- Commemorative DONNA finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s shirt and drawstring bag (Adults only)
- A warm fuzzy feeling that by participating, you are a part of the #TogetherWeWILL movement to finish breast cancer
How to Run DONNA, Anywhere
- Register online for a DONNA Virtual Event.
- Get super excited when your downloadable race bib and instructions arrive in your inbox!
- KIDS! Download our progress color page to track your miles.
- Run 3.1, 13.1 or 26.2 miles between October 1 and June 30 anywhere!
- Post your results and a photo with your race bib in our Facebook group, insta or tweet using the hashtag #rundonnavirtual! (That’s not required, but super fun.)
- Get REALLY super excited when your DONNA medal, shirt and drawstring bag arrive in your mailbox starting April! Congratulations on your finish.*
*Kids virtual event includes a medal only. Materials will be mailed in two phases. A Spring mailing in April for all registered participants as of March 31, and a Summer mailing for all registered participants as of June 30.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I can’t run 13.1 or 26.2 miles? You don’t have to run the entire 13.1 or 26.2 miles at once. That’s the beauty of a virtual race. You have until June 30 to go the distance, so you may spread the miles out.
Is my time an official finish time of the DONNA? YES! If using the Charge Running platform for the live, instructor-led event for the DONNA 5K on February 8 or DONNA Half Marathon on February 9. Otherwise – Your time will not be considered an official time for DONNA, nor will your time be published in results. This is all about the personal achievement of being active, earning a beautiful medal, and of course ending breast cancer!
When does registration close? Registration closes June 30.
May I complete the race with a group or at another race event? Of course! Run DONNA Anywhere.
I am a DONNA Streaker. Will the virtual event allow me to keep my ‘streak’? Yes. You will be able to maintain your streaker status completing the virtual event.
Are the finisher’s shirt, drawstring bag and medal the same as those from the February event? Yes, the very same. And they’re awesome.