The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer
26.2 with DONNA
Through the Spring of 2021, all of our events will be delivered to you in a really unique, virtual way. In this time of social distancing, we’re going to come together virtually and celebrate DONNA finish lines… everywhere, together. We hope you will join us. For virtual race instructions, please visit our Virtual Athlete Guide presented by Champion Brands.
DONNA Marathon Participants Receive
- Finisher’s Medal, NEW DESIGN In 2021
- Gender-specific performance shirt, with upgrade options
- Branded 26.2 Finisher neck gaiter
- Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
- Virtual race platform centralized on the Active Experience App to include –
- In-run messaging and cheers with Motigo
- Exclusive access to a DONNA digital tribute wall
- Opening and closing ceremony videos
- Virtual Expo with exclusive offers from partners and sponsors
- Official results
Happy New Year DONNA Nation! We know the holidays are a busy time, and you may have missed the price increase for DONNA Marathon Weekend. Don’t worry! We’re rolling back prices for a couple more weeks. Register for any DONNA Marathon Weekend event before January 22nd to save!
Exclusive for 1912 Giving Society Members: $40
Entry through 7/31/20 – $50
Entry 08/01/20 – 10/31/20 – $65
Entry 11/01/20 – 1/22/21 – $70
1/01/21 1/23/21 – $75
Adaptive Athlete Division presented by Brooks Rehabilitation
The DONNA Marathon includes a race division for adaptive athletes. Race results will be published by division.
28 Days Of DONNA
In partnership with Jeff Galloway Training Programs, we invite you to participate in the National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer by covering the 26.2 miles over 28 days. Follow the 28 Days of DONNA Galloway Race Plan (PDF) over any 28 day period of time before March 31. No time submission is required.
You may run this single event or experience it as a part of our Fearless Series.