Beaches Town Center
Neptune Beach, Florida *Start time subject to change.
You may run this single event or experience it as a part of our new Fearless Series.
This Season, We Are Asking For YOUR Help To Raise $500,000 For The DONNA Foundation. The needs of The DONNA Foundation have expanded, and we know that with the help of the DONNA nation, we can achieve this monumental goal. Together we can. #TogetherWeWILL Learn more »
The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer will start and finish in the heart of Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach, Florida. Known by locals as the Beaches Town Center, this oceanfront destination twelve miles east of downtown Jacksonville offers a wealth of choices to shop, dine, relax and now race!
The course will be open for 7 hours, allowing for a 16-minute per mile marathon or 32-minute per mile half-marathon pace. The course is beginner friendly and one of the few marathons in the country with Galloway Pace Groups powered by Momentum. More about the course »
The marathon event is a Boston Qualifier. The marathon USATF certification number is FL18073TY and the half-marathon USATF certification number is FL18072TY. 26.2 with DONNA has ranked one of the fastest in the state of Florida, and has consistently ranked in the top 10 fastest marathon times by Floridians since the inaugural year in 2008 as reported by USATF. But who’s counting?
DONNA Marathon Participants Receive
- Finisher’s Medal, NEW DESIGN In 2020
- Gender-specific performance shirt
- Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
- Keepsake Race Bib (Personalized by first name for all those who register on or before December 31, 2019)
- Access to Runners’ Village for pre and post-race festivities
- A warm fuzzy feeling that by participating, you know that #TogetherWeWill Finish Breast Cancer
Entry through 7/31/19 – $85
Entry 08/1/19 – 9/30/19 – $105
Entry 10/01/19 – 1/31/20 – $125
Entry after 2/01/20 – $140