Run DONNA in your Neighborhood
- Participants may transfer to in-person or virtual through Saturday, 2/05/22 at 3 PM ET online at https://myevents.active.com/TheDONNAFoundationInc. Additional fees may apply.
- Participants transferring from an in-person race to the same virtual race due to COVID or exposure to COVID will not pay additional registration fees. Please email email@example.com to request the transfer, and allow at least 24 to 48 hours for a response.
- Virtual registration will remain open through Monday, 2/28/22 at 11:59 pm ET.
VIRTUAL DONNA Participants Receive
- 15th Anniversary Finisher’s Medal
- Finisher’s Shirt, our favorite cotton blend
- Keepsake Race Bib
- Virtual race platform centralized on the Active Experience App
Virtual Race ATHLETE GUIDE
How to Run DONNA Virtually
Overall Digital Finisher Awards
The top breast cancer survivor and overall male and female finishers for all DONNA virtual events will receive a digital DONNA Top Finisher award for social media bragging rights.
Packet Pick-up & Mailing
Packet pick-up will be available from the DONNA Health & Wellness Expo if selected during registration. Packet mailing is available for a fee, and packets will be mailed AFTER DONNA Marathon Weekend. Packet mailing is only available for addresses within the United States. To make special arrangements, please contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- WHAT IF I CAN’T RUN 3.1, 13.1, 26.2 or 110 MILES? You don’t have to run the entire miles at once unless you plan to submit an official time. That’s the beauty of a virtual race. You have all the time you need to go the distance, so you may spread the miles out.
- Is my time an official finish time of the DONNA? Yes. If you go the distance between February 4 and February 28, 2022 all at once* and submit your time as instructed, your time will be published with official virtual results. Otherwise – your time will not be considered an official time for DONNA, nor will your time be published in results. This is all about the personal achievement of being active, earning a beautiful medal, and of course ending breast cancer!
*Ultra Marathon exceptions
- Is the DONNA Virtual Marathon a Boston Qualifier? No. The B.A.A. is unable to accept virtual races or GPS data for the purpose of Boston Marathon qualifying times. Only qualifying times from USATF, AIMS, or other foreign equivalent certified courses may be submitted for Boston Marathon registration purposes.
- MAY I COMPLETE THE RACE WITH A GROUP OR AT ANOTHER RACE EVENT? Of course! Run DONNA Everywhere, Together.
- I AM A DONNA STREAKER. WILL THE VIRTUAL EVENT ALLOW ME TO KEEP MY ‘STREAK’? Only if you submit an official time as instructed. You will be able to maintain your streaker status completing the virtual event between February 4 and February 28, 2022 with an official result. You must submit your time to keep your streaker status.