Runner Tracking powered by RaceJoy
presented by Genentech
Participants and spectators, download the ‘RaceJoy’ app FREE from the App Store. Live phone tracking, continual progress updates, cheer sending and so much more!
Track Me How-To
- Find Race: Click Featured Races to access the event you are doing.
- Set Up Phone for Tracking: Click “I Want To Be Tracked” and follow the prompts carefully. If you are one of the few races where Bib Tag tracking is being offered in RaceJoy, you will need to click the PhoneTrak button to set up your phone.
- Track Others: You can track up to 50 people by clicking on the participant icon on the upper part of the screen. Relay Teams need to add ALL team members to their list to receive team progress alerts.
- Plan to Carry Your Phone: Participants must carry their phone during the race.
- Turn Tracking On: Click the green blinking button on Race Day. Tracking is activated 30 minutes before the race start time.
- Click: Click START MY RACE/LEG as you cross the START LINE/LEG for more accurate progress alerts. This is optional. If you do not click START MY RACE, your start time will be based on mile one.
Track Others How-To
1. Add participants to your participants list:
- Click on the icon on the upper corner of your screen and search for your participant.
2. Track them in a map view:
- Apple Users: click the feet icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Android Users: click the Track button at the top menu bar.
3. Track them with GPS-based progress alerts:
- You will automatically receive these once you’ve added people to your participant list.
- Click Buzz and then Progress Alerts to view alerts received.
- The number of alerts vary by race and are typically sent out at every mile.
- Make sure you have your Notifications ON and your volume up to receive alerts.