Not in to running? Can you ring a cowbell? You’re in! Join the DONNA Curb Crew. We’ll provide the cowbell.
DONNA Marathon Weekend is recognized by CNN Travel as a top Marathon ‘Worth the Trip’ and our famous DONNA Curb Crew is a big reason why. Be a part of the best block party at the Beach and show your love for these runners.
- Access to communities may be inhibited for up to seven hours beginning at 6:00 a.m. on race day.
- No vehicles will be permitted to park on impacted city streets after 11 p.m., Saturday, February 11, until streets are opened for access.
- Vehicles parked on the race course after 11 p.m., Saturday, February 10, will be towed. Contact Beach Body Towing Co. at 904-249-9974.
- Please do NOT use spray paint on the roadways. Only washable chalk is permitted.
DONNA Cheer Zones
While runners can be viewed along most of the 26.2 mile course, the following locations are optimal viewing areas:
PVPV/Rawlings Elementary (AlA/Corona),Ponte Vedra Beach
Between miles 1 and 2 for both the Full and Half Marathon; 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Jacksonville Beach Sea Walk Pavillion
Between miles 7 and 8 for the Full Marathon; 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
2nd Street S & 1st Avenue S,Jacksonville Beach
Mile 7 for the Half Marathon. Mile 20 for the Full Marathon; 8:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Beaches Town Center
Near miles 9 and 17 for the Full Marathon; 8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Bull Memorial Park, Atlantic Beach
Near miles 10 and 16 for the Full Marathon; 8:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Finish Line at Mayo Clinic
8:40 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
There is no spectator parking at Mayo Clinic.
To “See the Finish,” bus transportation will be provided from the race start at 8:00 a.m. Continuous bus service from Mayo Clinic back to the race start will be provided from W.M. Davis Parkway.
Significant road closures include:
- J. Turner Butler Blvd. hard close eastbound at Hodges Boulevard at 6:30 a.m. Closure transition starting at 5:30 a.m.
- A1A northbound at ATP Tour Blvd. closed to Corona Road starting at 7:30 a.m. until approx. 8:30 a.m.
- A1A southbound at ATP Tour Blvd. closed at 7:30 a.m. until approx. 8:00 a.m.
- Ponte Vedra Blvd. from Corona to 37th Ave South, closed at 7:30 a.m. until approx. 9:30 a.m.
Keep checking this site for more information.