Course maps are subject to change for road construction or other anticipated or unanticipated impacts.
DONNA Marathon and Half Marathon Course (Interactive Course Map, plotaroute.com)*
*The DONNA National Half Marathon and Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer Course are together through mile 13. The half marathon will continue straight to the finish line at mile 13, with the marathon turning west to continue to the Marathon Turn to repeat the course.
- The DONNA Marathon and Half Marathon courses presented by Genentech will be open for 7 hours, allowing for a 16-minute per mile marathon pace and a 32-minute per mile half marathon pace.
- The marathon event is a Boston Qualifier and Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group Qualifier.
- The marathon USATF certification number is FL22056JK and the half-marathon USATF certification number is FL22057JK.
- Hydration (fuel) stations will be available approximately every mile, but no longer than two miles with water and Gatorade.
- Gels will be available at all fuel stations.
- Medical Aid stations will be available at miles 1, 3, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 21, 23 and 25.
- Portable restrooms will be available at many locations all over the course. Never fear, restrooms are near.
Medical support provided by Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department will be available and ready to assist you along the marathon route and main medical near the Start/Finish Line.
In addition to being a Boston Qualifier, the DONNA Marathon has also been selected by the Abbott World Marathon Majors as a qualifying race for the AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group World Ranking program for 2024. Through this distinction, participants in the DONNA Marathon can compete to earn ranking points to be invited to the 2025 AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group Championships. Learn more »
For road closure information, check out our Spectator Info page »
- Male Record: 2:13:19, 2015, Elisha Barno
- Female Record: 2:33:08, 2010, Buzunesh Deba
- Male Record: 1:08:08, 2010, Cesar Lizano
- Female Record: 1:18:43, 2011, Gabriela Trana
- Male Record: 14:43:03, 2019, Marc Burget
- Female Record: 19:16:00, 2016, Sarah-Jane Lyons