DONNA Marathon Weekend and all of the events of the DONNA Fearless Series will return with live, in-person events and we cannot wait to enjoy them. Together.
New COURSES in 2022
New start and finish location for Sunday races: The 2022 Half Marathon presented by Genentech and the 15th Anniversary of the National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer will begin and end at Seawalk Pavilion in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Located less than 3 miles south of previous DONNA start/finish areas, runners will continue to enjoy a flat, fast Boston-qualifying marathon course through the four beautiful beach communities of Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, and Ponte Vedra Beach with scenic views and an outpouring of crowd support.
New start and finish locations for Saturday races: The DONNA 5K and NEW Anniversary 15K Team Relay presented by FIS will be held at the Jacksonville Fairgrounds in Downtown Jacksonville, Florida. With the start and finish located in the center of Jacksonville’s Sports Complex, runners will race in to downtown passing beautiful Jacksonville landmarks including James Weldon Johnson Park. 15K Team Participants will each complete the 5K course.
Course maps are subject to change for road construction or other anticipated or unanticipated impacts.
Marathon and Half Marathon Course (Interactive Course Map, AllTrails)*
Marathon and Half Marathon Course – with course support (PDF)*
5K and 15K Relay Course (Interactive Course Map, PlotARoute)
DONNA 110 Ultra Marathon Course – Day 1
- Start to check-in at Atlantic Beach Elementary School (Basecamp), Course 6.88 Miles »
- Atlantic Beach Loops, Course 72.9 Miles (9 Loops) »
- Basecamp to Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront Hotel, Course 2 Miles »
*The DONNA Half Marathon presented by Genentech and National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer share a course through mile 13. The half marathon will continue straight to the finish line at mile 13, with the marathon turning west to continue to the south end of the course.
- The DONNA Marathon course will be open for 7 hours, allowing for a 16-minute per mile marathon pace.
- The DONNA Half Marathon course will be open for 4 and 1/2 hours, allowing for a 20:37 per mile half-marathon pace.
- Hydration stations will be available approximately every mile, but no longer than two miles with water and Gatorade.
- HUMA gels will be available at approximately miles 8.5, 15 and 22.
- SAG aid stations will be available approximately every 4 miles.
- Portable restrooms will be available at many locations all over the course. Never fear, restrooms are near.
Medical support provided by Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department and the St. John’s County Fire and Rescue Department will be available and ready to assist you along the marathon route and main medical near the Start/Finish Line.
In addition to being a Boston Qualifier, the DONNA Marathon has also been selected by the Abbott World Marathon Majors as a qualifying race for the AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group World Ranking program for 2022. Through this distinction, participants in the DONNA Marathon can compete to earn ranking points to be invited to the 2022 AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group Championships. Learn more »
For road closure information, check out our Spectator Info page »
- Male Record: 2:13:19, 2015, Elisha Barno
- Female Record: 2:33:08, 2010, Buzunesh Deba
- Male Record: 1:08:08, 2010, Cesar Lizano
- Female Record: 1:18:43, 2011, Gabriela Trana
- Male Record: 14:43:03, 2019, Marc Burget
- Female Record: 19:16:00, 2016, Sarah-Jane Lyons